DR.HC All-Natural Sensitive Powder Eyeliner (2 Shades) (2.5g, 0.09oz.)
If you live in other countries (not USA, Japan, Vietnam), please choose ship from the USA.
Gentle on eyes, versatile on looking - That's the unique concept of our All-Natural Sensitive Powder Eyeliner! This powder liner will help you draw perfect lines and create dramatic and noticeable effects. Enjoy in multiple ways: smoke it, smudge it or just leave it alone! Different from the liquids eyeliner, this powder eyeliner is smudgeable during application and can give you a softer liner shape! With our All-Natural Sensitive Powder Eyeliner, you can glide on a thin classic line, or create a heavier, grunge and smoked out statement look.
DR.HC All-Natural Sensitive Powder Eyeliner is formulated with All Natural, Mineral & Vegan ingredients - a surprisingly clean makeup formula. No harsh chemicals, artificial colorants or artificial fragrances! It's also Non-GMO, Gluten-free and Cruelty-free. This gentle and nutritious natural formula will help delicately care for the sensitive skin around your eyes.
Available in 2 shades: DIAMOND BLACK & CHESNUT BROWN
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS?
POINT 1: Versatile applications. You can smoke it, smudge it or just leave it alone. Enjoy multiple ways of appearance: a thin classic line, or a heavier and smoked out look.
- POINT 2: Long-lasting. Giving you a fabulous looking for all day wear!
- POINT 3: Clean formula, non toxic with 100% Natural, Mineral & Vegan ingredients. No artificial colors at all! No fragrances, preservatives or any chemicals. Safe to use for pregnancy/ breastfeeding. Safe for daily use.
- POINT 4: Nutritious Makeup: Our unique healthy makeups formulated with nutritious natural & mineral ingredients also bring you skincare benefits while wearing makeup.
- POINT 5: Easy to be removed by our cleansers. No worry of any residue which may damage the skin around your eyes.
- All skin types
- Sensitive skin
- Nutritious makeup. Never damage your sensitive skin around eyes, even with daily use.
- Versatile applications, multiple ways to enjoy.
- Stylish lookings.
★MINERALS: Minerals have an important role in maintaining skin health. They can help reduce many common skin irritations and may help some skin cells absorb the moisture better
★ JOJOBA OIL: help moisturizing and nourishing, protecting your skin from damages.
★ VITAMIN E: provides anti-aging benefits as well as moiturizes your sensitive skin around eyes.
*Micronized Titanium Dioxide, Micronized Zinc Oxide, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77091), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE:
- Dip the brush into the powder eyeliner, swirl around gently until brush is saturated with color. Swipe off any excess product.
- Trace a line along the top lash line from the inner corner towards the outer corner of the eye. Create your own style!
- If desired, apply on lower lash line as well.
- Remove with a makeup remover
WHEN TO USE: Anytime when needed
ORDER TO APPLY: Should be used after base makeup and before applying mascara.
HOW TO STORE: Good to store at room temperature.
*The images are for reference only. The real colors on your lip may be different from photos due to the effect of light, your skin tone, camera, computer screen and so on.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
This product is TRUE✓ Certified Organic Ingredients
✓ Fresh Natural
✓ Vegan (if the product has Vegan tag)
✓ Made in USA
✓ Made by Science
✓ Made with Love ♡
How are these values important to you?
This product is FREE✖ Parabens
✖ BHA/BHT (preservatives)
✖ Silicones, Siloxanes
✖ Synthetic Colorants
✖ Synthetic Fragrances
✖ MEA/ DEA/ TEA
✖ Mineral Oil
✖ Petroleum Jelly
✖ Chemical Sunscreens
✖ And other toxics...
How do these ingredients affect your health?
REAL RESULTS FROM REAL CUSTOMERS ACROSS THE WORLD
VIEW MORE REVIEWS HERE
WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY !
Click on image to shop product(s) in the photo
Don't Forget These
BACKED BY SCIENCE ♡ MADE WITH LOVE
Need a Free Skin Consultation with our experts? Click here
Updated: Mar 27, 2023