- Gently removes dirt, oil and impurities from your face, leaving you with clean and fresh skin
- Includes a generous blend of Citrus peel oils from Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Sweet Orange, and Litsea, which helps toning, rejuvenating, clearing and balancing skin excessive oil.
- Rosehip Seed Oil which is full of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and Vitamin C will nourish the skin and provide anti-aging benefits
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is included for an extra boost of moisture
- Vegetable Glycerin provides deep hydrating benefits without clogging pores
- Delightfully scented with beautiful citrus notes to uplift the senses
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- A luxurious blend of Citrus Peel Oils from Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Sweet Orange, and Litsea
- Rosehip Oil
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
Attractive Points from The Formula:
- Free from Sulfates
- Free from Parabens
Free from Phthalates
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Litsea Cubeba (Litsea) Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, DL-Panthenol, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Water, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
HOW TO USE
- Wet your face completely. Pour a dime to quarter sized dollop of the cleanser into the palm of your hand, then massage entirely onto the skin, working into a lather. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Good for daily use
Not for internal consumption. If irritation occurs, simply rinse off after use. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Pregnant or lactating people consult a doctor prior to use.
Shelf life after opening: 6 months