Requirements on Logo
In order to create the best quality for your logo printing, please prepare a logo that meets these conditions
- Your logo file must be a PNG file with transparent background.
- Ideally, the PNG file should be around 1000*1000px.
- Logo can be any shape, but the png file you send us must be a square (i.e. If your logo is a rectangle, it should be included in the square with blank spaces on the top and at the bottom of the logo)
- Logo can be: 1/ text only, 2/ image only, 3/ image and text, or 4/ image + text + background. All images and texts in the logo must be high resolution (see examples below)
- Size of the logo must be as big as possible.
- White color will not be printed as the background color of the label is white or transparent. Also, metalic design (i.e. golden, silver) cannot be printed, they will be printed out as yellow or grey colors.
- Your logo should NOT contain small size texts or too much text or too long, otherwise it will look complicated when being printed small size on the labels, and we cannot guarantee it will be printed sharply (For some products the space for logo on the labels would be as small as 0.6*0.6" or 1.5*1.5cm, does your logo still look good in that case? If not, you might want to adjust your logo). A company can have many logos, please use the most simple logo on the products.
- Your logo should NOT contain the word "organic" or any other claims that require certifications.