- Includes broad spectrum of exfoliating, natural AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids) derived from organic herbal extracts
This toner will gently exfoliate, tone and hydrate your skin while balancing the skin pH after face wash.
- Formulated with natural AHAs derived from Organic extracts such as Sugar Cane, Bilberry, Sugar Maple, Orange, Lemon and Cranberry, the toner helps romove dead skin cells, unclog pores and revejunate a fresher younger appearance.
- Vegetable Glycerin provides deep hydrating benefits and generates a healthy supple skin.
Organic Aloe helps soften, soothe and calm the skin.
- The toner also helps to remove residue left behind after cleansing
- Absorbs quickly. No greasy or heavy residue.
- Naturally colored and scented
- Suitable for all skin types. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Perfect for AHA routine skincare lines!
- Multi-AHA complex (from Sugar Cane, Bilberry, Sugar Maple, Orange, Lemon, Cranberry, etc.)
- Soothing Organic Aloe
- Vegetable Glycerin
Attractive Points from The Formula:
- Pure Natural/ Organic ingredients
- Free from Parabens
Free from Phthalates
*Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, *Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, *Organic Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, *Organic Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, *Organic Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Organic Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, *Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, *Organic Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing the face, apply a moderate amount of toner to a cotton pad and gently apply all over the face in upward motions. You can also apply by fingertips. Allow to dry naturally and follow with a serum, then a moisturizer.
- Good for daily use
- Good for day and night
Not for internal consumption. Discontinue if irritation occurs. Shelf life after opening: 6 months